How many times have you said to yourself and others “I want happiness”? How many times you heard that phrase from friends and relatives? Have you ever searched for magic solution for happiness? If yes, what is happiness means to you and wishing for? Are you clear about what true happiness is? If not, it is hard for your wishes for happiness to come true.
Table of contents
What Is True Happiness?
Do you think happiness is having lot of money? Most people have this wrong thinking. Are you sure all the rich are happy in life? Many of them don’t have enough sleep at night.Happiness is not being rich, affording everything you want or feeling good all the time. Click To Tweet
When you feel good, relieved or satisfied with something, you feel happy. Happiness helps you to relax and to smile. Your face and mood prove your happiness.
Many people think of happiness as the opposite of sadness. Do you think so? Yes, if you are talking about the mood or emotion, that meaning is Ok. But Is that the real meaning of happiness?
Many times you go back and forth between happiness and sadness. Do you treat it as part of life. Yes, emotions are part of life. Emotions comes and go. Don’t give more stress to emotions.
A Beautiful Quote About Happiness
“Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”Norman Vincent Peale
Never Stop Believing In Yourself Even For A Second. As the quote says, it is important to believe in yourself. If you have no faith in your abilities, you can never bring happiness in your life.
Learn how to be happier by managing your mindset
You can learn how to be happier by managing your mindset, calming your mind, becoming more confident, using your strengths, building your self-esteem, doing things you enjoy, and creating good relationships.
Is There Any Magic Solution For True Happiness?
Many people have this question in mind and they are searching for magic solutions for happiness. Why are they searching? Because they want fast result in shortcut method. They don’t realise that they can bring happiness in their life through self-improvement.
Gretchen Rubin says there is no magic solution for your happiness.
- Surround yourself with good positive people and you will notice your life changing.
- The best way to be happy in life is to take massive action towards things you care about.
- Look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it.
“There’s No Magic Solution for Your Happiness!” | Gretchen Rubin
Gretchen Rubin, is an American author, blogger and speaker. She began her career as a lawyer but dropping it all to pursue her true passion of being a writer. She is a best-selling author and the host of an award-winning podcast “Happier with Gretchen Rubin!” Gretchen Rubin Success Rules are motivating and helpful to find happiness in life.
About Gretchen Rubin
- Received her undergraduate and law degrees from Yale University.
- She was editor-in-chief of the Yale Law Journal.
- She was clerking for Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor when she realized she wanted to be a writer.
- A writer on subjects of habits, happiness, and human nature.
- Author of the New York Times bestsellers Better Than Before, Happier at Home, and The Happiness Project.
- Her book, The Happiness Project, spent over two years on the New York Times bestseller list, including at #1.
- Her books have sold over two million print and online copies worldwide in over thirty languages
- On her weekly podcast, Happier with Gretchen Rubin, she discusses good habits and happiness with her sister Elizabeth Craft, a Los Angeles-based television writer.
- She has a weekly show on Facebook, called “Ask Gretchen Rubin Live”.
- On her daily blog, GretchenRubin.com, she reports on her adventures in pursuit of habits and happiness. Credits Wikipedia
Self-Improvement Tips For True Happiness
- Do What You Love.
- Help Others.
- Be Thankful.
- Set meaningful goals for yourself.
- Learn to Manage Stress
- Grow yourself
- Live at the moment
- Avoid over analysing
- Stop worrying about the future
- Believe Happiness is a Choice
- Get Rid Negativity of Life
- Embrace Your Mistakes
- Forgive others
- Have a Positive attitude
- Boost happiness hormones
- Convert depression into happiness
- Convert failure into success
- Share problems with family and Others
- Never forget the steps climbed to reach the top
- Empower Yourself
- Boost self-confidence
- Remove self-doubt
- Control negative thoughts
- Avoid negative self-talk
- Never keep bad friends
- Speak words carefully
- Do not be arrogant
- Avoid loose talk and argument
- Have patience
How To Make Happiness A Feeling Of Positivity?
Lessons from the longest study on happiness – Robert Waldinger
Do you think as we go through life it’s fame and money make us happy and healthy? You are not alone, many people think that way. According to psychiatrist Robert Waldinger, you are mistaken. As the director of 75-year-old study on adult development, he has unprecedented access to data on true happiness and satisfaction. In this talk, he shares important lessons learned from his study.
Do you know you can brighten your life by helping others?
10 Signs of true happiness – Infographic
Read Happy wise quotes
There is no magic solution for happiness. Others can’t fill your life with happiness. Through self-improvement you can make your life happy and live life to the fullest. Remember, Honesty, Kindness and Integrity are important for a happy and successful life. Try your best and you will find the result.
- What Are 4 Happiness Hormones? | How To Get Happiness Hormones Free?
- Spread Happiness | All Surrender Is Not A Defeat
How do you find true happiness in your life?
Do you share your secret of happiness with others and help them to experience the true happiness in their life also?
If you found this post useful, please recommend and share to help others find it! You can easily share by clicking on share buttons. Remember“Sharing is Caring!”
Let me know your thoughts on true happiness in the comment box below.
Mathukutty PV. is the man behind Simply Life Tips. Blogging is a passion. Always eager to learn new things. Read More