You might have heard the advice from many people to follow your passion to become successful. It sounds like good advice. But for many people, it is not at all practical, because they do not know what is their passion. They will say without knowing the passion, how can follow it. Do you know the secret formula to find your passion?
How to find your passion?
Figuring out your passion is not that difficult.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Vision and goals to achieve in life?
- What Draws and push to do?
- One thing that could do for the rest of life?
- The thing which always loves to do?
- Favourite things to do most of the time?
- What is interested to do even free of charge?
- The activity makes feel satisfied?
If you are following your passion, people will become magnetised to you because they feel the energy you emit. Click To Tweet
The Secret Formula to Finding Your Passion
Scott Harrison, the founder and CEO of charity water, one of the most innovative and impactful charities of the 21st century talking about the secret formula to finding your passion.
Scott Harrison on Impact Theory
- Defines redemption and the role it’s played in his life.
- Documents the trip that inspired his new path.
- On using his nightclub promoter skills in the entrepreneurial world.
- The power and skill of asking.
- The importance of innovation and optimism.
- Reveals the impact he wants to have on the world.
“I believe anyone can change. It’s never too late to change, and you can actually use the things in your past, use the darkness. You can redeem it.” Scott Harrison
Life is a journey and about the compromise.
You wish to do many things but you will not have the time, capacity or energy to do everything. Hence it is important to find what are your priorities. Figuring out the most important things in life will save you from the frustration of trying to have everything, which is not workable.
To become passionate about your career, you may have to sacrifice in other areas of your life, such as hobbies, entertainment, personal matters or even financial security. You may have to look for a better paying but a less exciting job to have the money to pursue a passion for travel, entertainment or hobby,Be as specific as possible. “Success” and “Happiness” are too vague to be helpful. Click To Tweet
You should try to use your reflection on your values and enjoyments as a guide to figuring out what makes you happy.
Regardless of the compromises you make, you will feel more satisfied. When you are in control of your choices, you will become more passionate.
How To Find Your Passion?
“I have learned that you just have to ask, and then you have to push through the no’s. Scott Harrison”
How to make positive changes in your life?
- Start with a good thought and then an action plan to make a positive impact on your life and on the World.
- No matter what wrong you have done in the past that doesn’t mean you cannot change your attitude.
- Forgive yourself and others. Forgiveness leads to light, love and a joyful life.
- Move forward positively.
- Transformational Change is an ongoing process.
- Hard work, consistency, dedication and determination is necessary to achieve goals.
- Start your day with a positive thinking mode and attitude, reading good books, watching inspiring videos.
- Start the day right and win the day
- Continue to grow and learn to become a better person.
- Anything is possible, so try to make a positive change in your life.
Take good and bold decisions without worrying about what others might think. Identifying and living your passions gives meaning to life. Find your passion and move forward to success in life.
You may like to read:
- How to Convert Depression Into Millions And Happiness
- With No Previous Experience How To Reach The Top
What is your passion in life?
Share your views in the comment box below.
Don’t forget to share the post on your network.