Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libellous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful of other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me and my team. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are of the authors.
The content of Simply Life Tips is designed to provide general supportive ideas and resources for a positive life. It does not in any way represent to be, nor replace, the advice and support of experts and professionals. If you are in need of expert or professional support in any area of your life, we strongly recommend you reach out to someone in your local area who is qualified to provide that guidance to you. You may find Images, Videos, Infographics and articles embedded or republished from other sites under creative common licence or permission. Simply Life Tips is not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed by these contributors. We make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information on this website and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on as-is basis.
The author may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content or media found on this blog without our permission. This disclaimer is subject to change without notice.
Email addresses mentioned in the comment form will always be used for privacy and never be used for spamming or sold to anyone.
As per the FTC’s recent disclosure guidelines release, we need to be transparent about any and all affiliate relations we may have on this website. You, as a customer or visitor should assume that any or all the links on this website are affiliate links. When you click on the links and redirected to another website, a cookie might be set in your web browser that may help us to receive compensation when you will make the purchase.
Please note that the earnings from any sale of eBooks, adverts or guides may also occur.