Do you feel laziness while studying? It happens with many students. Are you searching for solutions to overcome laziness? Let’s find a few reasons and solutions for laziness while studying.
How To Overcome Laziness While Studying?
Nowadays many students have difficulty in focusing on studies due to the laziness problem. They feel lazy or feel overwhelmed while studying. Their parents are sad about children because they do not study well or get good marks in the examination.
When the result comes, these children feel bad and depressed. Sometimes this leads them to take wrong decisions.
One of the reason for laziness is lack of motivation. Continue reading to learn how to remove laziness while studying.
What is laziness?
Laziness is disinclination to activity or exertion despite having the ability to act or to exert oneself. It is often used as a pejorative; terms for a person seen to be lazy include “couch potato”, “slacker”, and “bludger”. Source:- Wikipedia
Laziness is the mind’s defence for preventing the body from undertaking an activity despite having the ability to act or exert oneself. It is thus the body’s trick to escape from a formidable challenge. If you think about your laziness problem, you will realise it is really your body’s trick.
What is the cause of Laziness?
In the video, Sandeep Maheswari, explaining the cause of laziness.
He speaks very nicely on taking things lightly and keeping it simple. He is a very strong motivational speaker who talks facts in simple language.
How To beat procrastination and overcome laziness while studying?
Below video will explain how to focus on studies for long hours of time without any distractions effectively, improve and increase concentration.
This video is explaining how to remove laziness.
Here are the tips to overcome laziness while studying
- Set up a timetable, specific timelines for completing your studies and homework.
- While studying mix up subjects. Start the study with the subject you don’t like for one hour, and then for another one hour study a subject which is easy for you. This can remove your boredom.
- Set up goals, and focus on achieving them. Make your mind understand that removing laziness will help you achieve those goals fast. Reward yourself when those set goals are achieved.
- Giving gaps for some physical exercises is the best way to study maximum and avoid laziness and boredom.
Never allow laziness to affect the study of your children. Teach them to overcome laziness and concentrate on studies. Otherwise, it will be difficult for them to achieve success.
Want to know more about how to study well and get success?
Here are some helpful links to articles that you may find of value.
- 10 Highly Effective Study Habits @ Psych Central
Recommended for further reading
Do you have or your children have laziness while studying?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.
“Sharing is Caring!” Don’t forget to share the post on your network.