Lionel Messi Inspiring Story
Lionel Messi inspiring story, rules for success and quotes will give motivation and encouragement to move forward to success in life.
Lionel Messi, one of the greatest football players of all time, winning 33 trophies and scoring over 600 career goals!You have to fight to reach your dream. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it. Lionel Messi Click To Tweet
More about Lionel Messi
- Born and raised in central Argentina
- He was diagnosed with a growth hormone deficiency as a child.
- At age 13, he relocated to Spain to join Barcelona.
- He made his competitive debut aged 17 in October 2004.
- Despite being injury-prone during his early career, he established himself as an integral player for the club.
- At 22 years old, Messi won the Ballon d’Or and FIFA World Player of the Year award by record voting margins.
- His personal best campaign to date was the 2011–12 season, in which he set the La Liga and European records for most goals scored in a single season.
- He has scored over 600 senior career goals for club and country.
- An Argentine international, Messi is his country’s all-time leading goalscorer.
- His style of play as a diminutive, left-footed dribbler drew comparisons with compatriot Diego Maradona.
- He led Argentina to three consecutive finals of the 2014 World Cup, for which he won the Golden Ball, and the 2015 and 2016 Copas América.
- With Barcelona, he has won nine La Liga titles and four UEFA Champions League titles.
Lionel Messi’s Top 10 Rules for Success
- Do it because you love it
- Always aim for more
- Ignore the little man
- Be your own top critic
- Stay focused
- Do your own thing
- Be a team player
- Seize every opportunity
- Dream big
- Be Grateful
Sometimes you have to accept you can't win all the time. Lionel Messi Click To Tweet
“Seize Every Opportunity!” – Lionel Messi Inspiring Story
“The day you think there is no improvements to be made is a sad one for any player.” Lionel Messi
Lionel Messi inspiring story, rules for success and quotes teach the lesson that courage, dedication and hard work is necessary to overcome obstacles in life and move forward to success and happiness.
Handpicked inspiring stories for you:
- Dr Joe Dispenza Inspiring Story And Rules For Success
- Dr Phil Inspiring Story And Rules For Success
- Naveen Jain Inspiring Story And Rules For Success
Are you a fan of Lionel Messi?
Who is your favourite football player and what are the points inspired you?
Share your views in the comment box below.
The man behind Simply Life Tips. YouTube Partner. Always eager to learn new things.
Passions – Reading, Blogging, Creating videos. Believe “Sharing is Caring!