“It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.” Nelson Mandela
Mostly we see the leaders are in front to lead others. But this wonderful quote from Nelson Mandela, universally regarded as a great leader, make the leaders think and follow the correct way.
[bctt tweet=”A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. John C. Maxwell” username=”simplylifetip”]
- Motivational Quotes from Wise Men and Women
- Successful Life Quotes From Wise People
- Happy Life Quotes From Wise Men And Women
- Addiction Quotes To Inspire Addiction Recovery
- Inspiring Work Quotes From Wise People
You may like to read this article
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below.