Do you know the success story and success rules of Amitabh Bachchan?
I don’t spend much time looking back at what happened. I do remember it, but I don’t see any purpose of wanting to look back. Amitabh Bachchan
Who Is Amitabh Bachchan?
Amitabh Bachchan born 11 October 1942 is an Indian film actor, producer, television host, and former politician.
He first gained popularity in the early 1970s for films such as Zanjeer, Deewaar, and Sholay, and was dubbed India’s “angry young man” for his on-screen roles in Bollywood.
Referred to as the Shahenshah of Bollywood, Star of the Millennium, or Big B, he has since appeared in over 190 Indian films in a career spanning almost five decades.
Bachchan is widely regarded as one of the greatest and most influential actors in the history of Indian cinema as well as world cinema.
So total was his dominance on the Indian movie scene in the 1970s and 1980s that the French director François Truffaut called him a “one-man industry.”
Bachchan has won numerous accolades in his career, including four National Film Awards as Best Actor and many awards at international film festivals and award ceremonies.
He has won fifteen Filmfare Awards and is the most nominated performer in any major acting category at Filmfare, with 41 nominations overall.
In addition to acting, Bachchan has worked as a playback singer, film producer, and television presenter.
He has hosted several seasons of the game show, Kaun Banega Crorepati, India’s version of the game show franchise, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
He also had a stint in politics in the 1980s.
The Government of India honoured him with the Padma Shri in 1984, the Padma Bhushan in 2001 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2015 for his contributions to the arts.
The Government of France honoured him with its highest civilian honour, Knight of the Legion of Honour, in 2007 for his exceptional career in the world of cinema and beyond.
Bachchan also made an appearance in a Hollywood film, Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby (2013), in which he played a non-Indian Jewish character, Meyer Wolfsheim. Source: Wikipedia
What Are The Achievements Of Amitabh Bachchan?
- His first acting role was as one of the seven protagonists in the film Saat Hindustani.
- He first gained popularity in the early 1970s for movies like Zanjeer and Deewar.
- He was dubbed India’s first “angry young man” for his on-screen roles in Bollywood.
- He has won numerous accolades in his career, including four National Film Awards as Best Actor.
- He has hosted several seasons of India’s version of the game show franchise, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- In addition to acting, he has worked as a playback singer, film producer, and television presenter.
- He has won fifteen Filmfare Awards and is the most-nominated performer in any major acting category at Filmfare, with 40 nominations overall.
- The Government of India honoured him with the Padma Shri, the Padma Bhushan, and the Padma Vibhushan for his contributions to the arts.
- The Government of France honoured him with its highest civilian honour, Knight of the Legion of Honour, for his exceptional career.
- He made his Hollywood debut in 2013 with The Great Gatsby, in which he played a non-Indian Jewish character, Meyer Wolfsheim.
What Are Amitabh Bachchan’s Top 10 Rules For Success?
- Be proud of your work
- Move forward
- Do great work
- Be humble
- Seize the opportunities
- Accept the struggle
- Love what you do
- Keep challenging yourself
- Be a good team player
- Have no regrets
I would like to believe that I still am a shy person; I am very introverted. I have a problem communicating. Amitabh Bachchan
Amitabh Bachchan’s Most Inspiring SPEECH!
The success story of Amitabh Bacchhan is really motivational and inspirational for the youth. In TV channels he mentioned about daily routines and reading habit. He is a role model for many people.
Wish him good health and success in life!
Handpicked success stories for further reading
What qualities of Amitabh Bachchan inspired you?
Feel free to share your views in the comment box below
Share the post on your network.